Education and Training
Child Find’s Education team conducts trainings and presentations at national and regional workshops, webinars, and conferences. We share our research and resources on a wide variety of child safety issues with parents, educators, law enforcement, and human services professionals.
Training topics include:
• Locating missing children
• Runaway and abduction prevention and resolution
• Domestic and interpersonal violence
• Child abuse and neglect
• Managing crisis situations
• Parent and family mediation
• Healthy families
Learn more about our trainings for allied professionals here.