If your child is missing:

1. Call your local police immediately. 

2. Give police and law enforcement the vital information about your child, including:

name, height, weight, date of birth, what they were last wearing, when you last saw them,  nicknames, scars and birthmarks.

3.  Ask law enforcement to enter your child's name into the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Missing Person File.  (The National Child Search Assistance Act of 1990 mandates an immediate police report and NCIC entry in every case of a missing child.)

4.  Call Child Find of America, toll-free, at
1-800-I-AM-LOST (1-800-426-5678). 
A Child Find intake specialist will register you with our Location Services.  

Child Find of America Inc. is a national not-for-profit organization that provides professional services designed to prevent and resolve child abduction and the family conflicts that can lead to abduction and abuse.

1-800-I-AM-LOST  1-800-A-WAY-OUT



Copyright 2015 Child Find of America Inc.