Take these steps if your child's other parent has abducted your child or is denying you access to your child:

1.   If your child has been abducted by the other parent, call police immediately.  Then file a Missing Child Report.

2.  Gather all your legal documentation, including custody orders, divorce papers and visitation agreements. 

3.  Contact Child Find's Parent Help program at 1-800-716-3468 -or- 1-800-292-9688.  


Child Find of America Inc. is a national not-for-profit organization that provides professional services designed to prevent and resolve child abduction and the family conflicts that can lead to abduction and abuse.

1-800-I-AM-LOST  1-800-A-WAY-OUT

Copyright 20015 Child Find of America Inc.